So I was reading a few fashion tips and articles here and there early this morning (as one does.. right?) and I found out some information about the Amber & Thomas’ spring 2011 show at Australian fashion week; Yes! can you believe it? Aussies have a Fashion week too and boy it has been filled with good surprises.
Anyway it inspire me to talk about the Natural Hair look (Which in Fashion is not so natural to obtain) perfect for this easy, breezy season just as effortless as the beach babe look (please see previous posts about how to obtain a beach babe look with sea salt spray) Its a not-fuss look you can create in minutes in the morning or at night which paired with some skin glow and mascara will have you ready for any type of situation.
1. Blow dry a generous amount of mousse into towel-dried hair. The team at Amber & Thomas used Redken Full Effect 04 mousse to build volume into the hair and make it easier to work with.
2. Section the hair into large pieces and using a curling tong, style the hair from mid-lengths to ends, leaving the roots smooth smooth.
3. Allow the curls to cool before gently brushing them out so that a light wave emulates through the hair.
4. Spray the hair with hairspray to keep its hold. The Redken team used Redken Fashion Work 12 hairspray.
5. For a natural, glossy finish, the hair team at Amber & Thomas rubbed Redken Shine Flash 02 through the mid-lengths to ends of the hair.
Refer to the model for the Hair and ignore the body.. focus .. the Hair… that is the look you will be aiming for…
Have a happy hair day!