It’s December 1st! whoa, can you believe how fast 2016 went by? Big year, huh? Glad is over hopefully 2017 will come in with a lighter vibe and with some good advances in humanity. *wishful thinking*
Books make me happy 🙂
So in the spirit of giving back, I have decided to release 10 books from my personal collection! I will be giving away some of these books by letting them free for anyone to grab at different locations around Houston! Montrose area at the University of St.Thomas campus will be my starting point. Other books will be left at different coffee shops around Montrose.
Books to be released, Au Revoir!
1. Kissing the Virgin’s Mouth, by Donna M. Gersten
2. Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes Nemesis Lives Again, by John Gardner
3. Wrecked, by Charlotte Roche
4. The Solitude of Primer Numbers by Pablo Giordano
5. Prague, by Arthur Phillips
6. Uncage me, by Jen Jordan
7. The Keys of Egypt by Lesley & Roy Adkins
8. The Dante Club, by Matthew Pearl
9. Sea Glass, by Maria V Snyder
10. The Birth of Venus, by Sarah Dunant
I will tweet locations once I drop the books, sometime next week (December 5th) Join me on social media! Follow me on Snapchat and Twitter while I drop books around Houston, and feel free to join the fun!
Tweet: It’s Xmas time! @onixjihane is releasing books around the city! find them, read them, keep them! #OnixJBooks
If you find a book please post a picture and use #OnixJBooks, tag me if you want too @onixjihane (twitter/Instagram)